Here are some simple and delicious recipes for making popsicles. Rather than giving exact ratios I have given flavour combos that work really well together. As long as the consistency is that of a smoothie then they should freeze well.
I use a Nutribullet to blend my mix but you could also use a stick blender or other blender. You don't need much for our Popsicle Makers (about 1/2 cup all up)
1. Blueberry Yoghurt- A handful of frozen berries, a couple of Tbsp natural yogurt and a dash of water.
2. Pineapple Coconut- roughly 1/2 cup of pineapple, coconut water and a splash of lime juice
3. Watermelon and Mint- roughly 1/2 Cup watermelon, Coconut water and a couple of mint leaves
4. Strawberries and Cream- Handful of Strawberries, 2 Tbsp natural yoghurt, dash of milk
5. Petite Eats fruit pouch (spiced apple or Beetroot & Apple)
I will continue to add to this list. Have fun exploring new flavours and please tag us with your creations.