Petite Eats is a 100% natural baby food made in NZ that uses organic produce and free range meat. Our blends look and taste just like homemade.
- Absolutely no fillers, preservatives, added sugar or added salt…no nasties
- Our blends are based on homemade recipes that are packed full of flavour and essential nutrients
- We have our very own nutritionist, Charlotte Chapman from My Foodie Family, offering expert advice and recipes that you can make at home using our purees as a base
- Value for money with a generous serving size of 150g
- No fruit added to savoury blends
- Exciting flavours to help develop the palate of your little one
- No need to chill or freeze, you can take Petite Eats anywhere and it will last for 6 months
- Our blends are versatile in the fact that they can be used as a puree on their own or added to meals for toddlers and older children
- Made in NZ in small batches
- Comes with a handy biodegradable spoon
- We ship nationwide with affordable postage rates
- Our pouches are able to be recycled at your local Soft Plastic Recycling Bin
Petite Eats is created by parents for parents.
We know that life can get a bit hectic so we’re here to help lighten that load without the need for any guilt.