Caring For Your Silicone Tableware
You may have noticed that we love silicone and with good reason.
- BPA free and non-toxic
- Microwave, dishwasher, oven and freezer Safe
- Naturally bacteria and stain resistant
- Impact resistant and durable
For these reasons and more silicone is the optimum choice for feeding essentials and toys for your little one.
It is important to look after your silicone. It can be common for silicone to come out of the dishwasher with white chalky marks and sometimes a soapy flavour. Below is a way to bring your silicone products back to life.
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Pop your silicone into the oven for about 20mins
- Remove carefully and put into sink with warm soapy water
- Once cool enough to touch, using a non-scratch scourer gently rub over the surface removing any residue
- Rinse with boiling water and hand dry.